Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday Frivolity, the all Video edition!

Sorry for the lack of serious postings lately. Still recovering from a serious cold/sinus infection while trying to pack and work on a project for my brother. I've got a couple of things brewing in my head though, I hope to get to them in the next few days.

But for now, on to the videos!


I adore Weird Al...and Donny's not bad either! ;)


Hard to go wrong with Billy Joel



I love these re-edited movie trailers. Some of them are just a hoot!

So, I wasn't overly impressed with the Superbowl commercials this year, but a couple of them were neat-





and lastly, I probably only like this because I'd just listed to the soundtrack to A Chorus Line-



"Robert Goulet, Robert Goulet, my God, Robert Goulet!"



Tags-

1 Comments:

At February 10, 2007 9:05 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

I hope you get feeling better! Looking forward to your posts, whenever you get the chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home