Monday, January 29, 2007

Do it

Sign the Pledge,and mean it.

I've been out of the loop for most of the last week, between travelling and only having the MSM as my main news source. I cannot begin to tell you how pissed off I am that this nonsense is not only still going on, but seems to have grown!

I started reading here, and here, and it just boggled my mind how this stupid thing is getting bigger and bigger!

Then I can to the NEWEST reason I won't support John McCain...EVER! I let his campaign site know that not only will I NOT be supporting Mr. McCain, but that I WILL be actively involved in his defeat.

More reading for you.
And one from Wizbang.
The Pledge FAQ
THIS is the enemy they are already encouraging

Since the only thing these people seem to understand is money, we have to hit them where it hurts. Sign the pledge, and when they call and ask for money, send them packing. I'll be supporting ONLY those Congressmen who are on the side of Victory in Iraq. Period.

(Yeah, I'm a little hot under the collar, especially after the 'charming' exchange I had yesterday with my conspiracy believing liberal brother. Ugh.)

Tags- ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home