Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wow, is this week going by fast!

I have been working hard all week trying to get our online business up and running and have managed to let my blog slip!

Sorry about that.

Well, since it IS what's on my mind, here's a link to our eBay auctions-

Argent Drake Games Auctions

Also, as of today, we are the proud owners of
www.argent-drake-games.com!

This is the business I will be working on until we get back to Phoenix, at which time we hope to turn it into a full fledged 'bricks and mortar' game store.

The link on my sidebar still points to our drop-shipping website, and it will remain up for a couple of months as well, until I can get our eBay store going and whatever else we come up with!

So...if you are at all inclined, give us a look, bookmark us for future reference, or just say a prayer for our newest endeavor!

Tags-

3 Comments:

At July 12, 2006 11:32 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

I am impressed! First I looked around, then I bookmarked--and I've been praying for you since you started your store plan; I sure don't plan to stop now.

It was good to see all the "praise" and "fast, no problems" compliments from ebay sellers/buyers. Between stocking and mailing, and designing the site in the first place, no wonder you've been busy all week.

Anyway, it looks great. Definitely the start to a dream. So, will you be selling scrapbooking stuff in your store as well as general game stuff and more?

 
At July 13, 2006 8:44 AM, Blogger Kyrie Drake said...

So, will you be selling scrapbooking stuff in your store as well as general game stuff and more?


In the actual store, probably not. This is all stuff I bought quite a while ago when I was looking to supplement my income back in Phoenix. But, for auctions, and even our web store, it's a possibility!

 
At July 14, 2006 12:45 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

Ah, that makes sense. I hope you sell it quickly; scrapbooking is catching on so fast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home