Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Rockets Red Glare

What I did today

We had a wonderful time (even in all the heat and humidity), and it was just so cool to see the sea of maroon berets all standing and listening to the President. I have pictures, but the ones in the link above are much clearer. I'll probably post some of mine at my other blog in the next day or so.

Other than calling them the 8th Airborne Corp (they're the 18th), it was a brilliant speech and drove home the point that WE WILL NOT commit to an artificial deadline to withdraw our troops. The ONLY people (are you listening Senators Murtha and Kerry?) who will make the decisions on troop reductions are the generals in charge of the war. PERIOD.

I have just one thing to say...HOAHH!!

Oh, and the title of the post? Besides the obvious, it's the first 4th of July launch for the Space Shuttle!

Tags- , ,

1 Comments:

At July 04, 2006 7:42 PM, Blogger Cop the Truth said...

They all-each and every one-have earned this recogintion. Wish I could have been there! Cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home