Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Makes me sad

Over on her LJ Mysa posted her support of a Planned Parenthood clinic that was trying to open in Aurora IL. I am sad to have to report that the clinic did in fact open to day and now more women will be hurt both physically and emotionally, and more unborn humans will be killed.

Some interesting info on this battle-


Yeah, I know, biased source...but I AM biased.

So congrats Mysa, you and yours won this battle, and a battle it is. Not just over ideas or worldviews, but also over the very lives of the next generations.

Here's the site of the folks who were trying to prevent this abortion mill from opening- Families Against Planned Parenthood

Now it's back to prayer.

Prayer to End Abortion

Lord God, I thank you today for the gift of my life,
And for the lives of all my brothers and sisters.
I know there is nothing that destroys more life than abortion,
Yet I rejoice that you have conquered death
by the Resurrection of Your Son.
I am ready to do my part in ending abortion.
Today I commit myself
Never to be silent,
Never to be passive,
Never to be forgetful of the unborn and their parents.
I commit myself to be active in the pro-life movement,
And never to stop defending life
Until all my brothers and sisters are protected,
And our nation once again becomes
A nation with liberty and justice
Not just for some, but for all,
Through Christ our Lord. Amen!






Tags-

1 Comments:

At October 05, 2007 12:40 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

Thanks for posting this. I took your advice and waited until today. And...I cried watching the video. There's a lot about Planned Parenthood I wasn't aware of.

I think our battle is against that ideology--of deception, and profit, at childrens' expense, and especially against Planned Parenthood for it--and it I like the way you put that, that it is the lives of the next generation that is at stake. Maybe one of the ways we can win this is by letting everyone know that this isn't about forcing people to have children or taking away their rights, this is about ending an organization that's based on deception, upholding the law, and changing a law that allows children to be killed. Am I parroting? You've given me a lot to think about, and since I'm convinced that the way to win this is by persuading those who support Planned Parenthood (even if it's not against them per se, I think it's about changing their minds), so I'll put up a post when I've had a chance to study more. May I link to yours?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home