Thursday, September 27, 2007

Cry me a river

NRCC chair threatens to resign

I probably would have let this one just slide on by if I hadn't gotten my (seemingly) monthly call from the NRCC yesterday, begging for more money.

They just don't get it. I finally had to hang up on the guy because he just wouldn't understand that,

A) my husband is currently deployed and so funds are stretched a bit thin, and
B) until the party as a whole shapes up and starts acting like the small government conservatives I voted for, I'm not giving the party as a whole any more of my money.

I do plan on supporting individual candidates, and it will likely mean that I'll be giving more money in the long run, but I just can't see giving to the RNCC until the Republicans in Congress show that THEY are willing to start working for ME again.




Tags-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home