Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday Frivolity

My Live Journal has a cool picture collage of some of my interests, it was fun to put together!

I'm not really in a frivolous mood today though. I'm working on my tribute for Dominick Calia for the 2,996 project. I didn't think it would be so dificult a thing to write! Trying to say somthing meaningful and heart-felt about a person you didn't know is a bit daunting. I do hope to have it up in the next day or so. We were encouraged to get them up early if we could.

Look for mine tomorrow.


Tags-

2 Comments:

At September 09, 2006 3:43 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with that struggle with the 9/11 piece--but I'm looking forward to yours. Thanks for sharing that + the collage.

 
At September 10, 2006 8:55 PM, Blogger lumberjack said...

Ditto on the task being hard. I think I was just afraid of not doing justice to the man's life. Luckily, I could rely on the words of those who knew him as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home