Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday Frivolity...

The CHOCOLATE Edition!

I've signed up over at Nestle's site to help promote their new baking chocolate (and get FREE samples!).

If you click here- CHOCOLATE!!

you can read more about it, and sign up youself if you want to get some free chocolate!
(Yes, there's more, just go on and click it already!)





You Are Dave Matthews Band Magic Brownies Ice Cream



Not *those* magic brownies!




You Are a Boston Creme Donut

You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you.
But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft.
You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily.
You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.



Ok, enough Chocolate for one week! (yes, I actually just wrote that!) ;)


I recently stumbled onto the hierarchy of Geekdom chart again, and thought I'd share. So...just where do YOU fall on the food chain?



Tags-

2 Comments:

At September 02, 2006 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? Free samples!!?? I'm in...

 
At September 04, 2006 2:39 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

Not quite chocolate overload for me! These had me in stitches, thanks. The geek hierarchy was awfully amusing, considering this weekend I watched anime with subtitles, that I'm plotting a fanfic with myself in it, and that I'm a trekkie who doesn't speak Klingon... (I know someone who does, though; does that count?).

Anyway, thanks for the great laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home