Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday Frivolity

I was asked if this was going to be a regular thing, and the answer is YES! ;)

I think it's important to take time out from 'fighting the good fight' as it were to just have a litle fun.

But since I know quizzes and the like don't appeal to everyone, you'll have to click the 'Read More' to see today's entry!



What Your Soul Really Looks Like

You are very passionate and quite temperamental. While you can be moody, you always crave comfort.

You are a grounded person, but you also leave room for imagination and dreams. You feet may be on the ground, but you're head is in the clouds.

You believe that people see you as larger than life and important. While this is true, they also think you're a bit full of yourself.

Your near future is in a very different place (both physically and mentally) from where you are right now.

For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust.



Two things quiz-

Two Names I Go By: Kyrie, Jenn

Two Parts of My Heritage: English, German

Two Things That Scare Me: Islamofacsists, hate-filled people

Everyday Essentials: my husband, my computer

Two Things I Am Wearing Right Now: Glasses, hair scrunchie

Two of My Favorite Bands or Musical Artists: John Williams, Rich Mullins

Two of My Favorite Songs: Testify to Love, Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue

Two books that changed my life: Illusions, Chronicles of Narnia

Two Things I Want in a Relationship: love, honesty

Two Physical Things that Appeal to Me: the taste of chocolate chip cookie dough, Aaryk’s smile

Two of My Favorite Hobbies: blogging, crafty stuff

Two Things I Want Really Badly: an ori pei puppy, a second car

Two Things I Want to Do Before I Die: meet the Pope, open a game store

Two other languages I want to learn: Greek, Sign

Two things I hate: intentional ignorance, hot peppers


Two other things that I wanted to add:

Two websites I read daily: Instapundit.com, Wizbangblog.com

Two things I wish I had more time for: Crafting, prayer


Your turn!

Answer the questions and be sure to add two new questions to the mix!


Tags-

1 Comments:

At June 24, 2006 8:11 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

=) I always enjoy your quizzes. I especially liked the very last part about crafting and prayer...may you have more hours in the day for both!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home