Monday, June 12, 2006

Stolen Picture NOT resolved!

Read Michael Yon's latest post about the ONGOING debacle with HFM over the ILLEGAL use of his intellectual property.

I'm asking you to join with me and DO something about this. Michael has suggestions here-Make Yourself Heard

I'm starting at the top of his list of things to do and working my way through them. I'll be stopping by the PX tonight, and I hope they don't have copies of this rag on the shelf. If they do, they'll likely get an earful from me! ;)

Here's a list of magazines teh HFM publishes-

American Photo
Boating
Car & Driver
Cycle World
ELLE
ELLE Décor
ELLEgirl
Flying
Home
Metropolitan Home
Mobile Entertainment
Popular Photography & Imaging
Premiere
Road & Track
Sound & Vision
Woman’s Day
Woman’s Day Special Interest Publications

If you subscribe to any of these, and feel stongly about this issue, please consider cancelling your subscription. Or, at the very least, email the magazine and tell them about your feelings on this. I'll be emailing WD and Pop Photo in particular today.

Thanks for not letting this go unanswered!


Previous posts on this saga are here-

Stolen Picture RESOLVED
Stolen Picture Update
If you're goigng to steal a pic

Tags-

2 Comments:

At June 13, 2006 11:02 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Aggggh. They're the ones flip-flopping.

 
At June 14, 2006 7:55 AM, Blogger Kyrie Drake said...

I, like Michael don't think they ever INTENDED to follow through.

So what are YOU going to do about it?

Will you let this atrocity go unanswered?

Will you look for the magazine and if you find it speak up about it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home