Monday, July 09, 2007

Links from the open Road

Okay, well, mostly these are just things I want to read more about when I get home. We're having the car repaired in New Orleans today and I really hope to be home by Thursday.

4 Ways for servicemembers to get money for college (mostly for Brian)
Preserving History with Playing Cards Pretty cool way for our guys to learn more about the areas they are protecting
Homecoming SpouseBuzz is quick becoming my 'go to' place for discussions by military families on topics that are important to us.
Missing Soldier's Wife Gets Green Card
Walter Reed Gets Troops Back to Shooting

I may have other links in the next couple of days, and I may even post a picture or two of my son graduating from Basic Combat Training!



Tags-

3 Comments:

At July 24, 2007 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"k - guess this's the place I'm gonna throw in some stuff.



How about that Iranian hostage crisis?

No, not the one back then, the one goin’ on now:

http://www.ocregister.com/opinion/iran-american-hostages-1781070-iranian-death





Brief comments by the Pope addressing Catholics worldwide:

http://www.americanpapist.com/images/sidebar1.jpg

 
At July 24, 2007 10:21 AM, Blogger Kyrie Drake said...

Thanks for the links plodon!

(I especially like the photo!) ;)

Mark Steyn is spot on, as usual, and thanks for bringing the Iran Hostage issue to the forefront.

 
At July 24, 2007 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No sweat.

What's yer kid's MOS?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home