Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Immigration BIll

Captain's Quarters puts to words what I've been thinking for the last couple of days. I don't know that I have as much of a problem with the ideas in the immigration bill as I do with how it's being shoved through Congress.

All I can think of is how so many on the Left accused the Republican led Congress of doing the same thing with the PATRIOT ACT. Now, I'd have to go back and look up and see if it was handled similarly or not, but that's sure the complaint I get about it from the Lefties in my life; that it was done in the dark of night, behind closed doors, with no time for debate or amendments.

Accurate or not, I wonder where THEY all are now? I'm not hearing the same kind of uproar about this 1000+ page bit of legislation. But, maybe I'm just not listening to the right (heh...or Left) sources on it.


Tags-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home