Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Into the Wilderness

Tonight belongs to the Left.

Enjoy your victory party, for while those of us who believe in things like smaller government, lower taxes, the right to life, and a myriad of other conservative values may be forced out into the wilderness, we will NOT be silent, we will NOT sit down and shut up, we WILL hold each any every one of you accountable for your actions.

Tomorrow (or January 20 to be more precise) begins a new era, and while I do have fear, both for my country and for my son serving under this new commander, I also know how the story ends and so I have hope.

Hope and hard work and of course prayer.

Again, enjoy your victory Left.

God save us from our selves, and thank God this election season is FINALLY OVER.

Tags-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home