Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sarah Palin

I know, I've been pretty quiet over here lately, and that may not change much in the foreseeable future. BUT, I heard something the other day and my reaction to it made me laugh, and so I wanted to share-

On Dennis Prager's show this week he mentioned that he had read some lefty's who were calling Christian Fundamentalists hypocrites for supporting Sarah Palin for VP. After all, don't Fundies believe that the MAN is the head of the house?

My first thought was, Well, she wouldn't be the head of the house, she'd be the President of the SENATE!

Like I said, the thought made me laugh and so I wanted to share.







Tags-

1 Comments:

At September 30, 2008 12:21 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

*laughs in appreciation*

I like Ms. Palin. I've only heard her speak once, but I can hear her faith and enthusiasm coming through in her words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home