Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Now that's one way to support our troops!

What a great idea!


Military Brides' Dream Dresses

A New Hampshire bridal shop owner is making military matrimonial dreams come true today when she hands out 50 free wedding dresses to blushing brides-to-be who are on active duty or engaged to someone serving overseas.


I love things that support our troops by helping their families and loved ones here at home too. I have seen how just knowing that their families are taken care of can take some of the stress off deployed soldiers and help them focus on the job at hand and stay alive!




Tags-

1 Comments:

At July 23, 2008 3:18 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

That's a great idea. I love those little ways of taking care of the troops--I guess you must have a deeper appreciation for the little things to be done for them than I do.

By the way, it's great that you have a picture uploaded, and I love your new "about me" blurb.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home