Monday, March 17, 2008

Ah! I get it now! ;)

Dustin has a 'Cruise Wife'

This article is basic psychology, and something I really didn't take time to understand while Aaryk has been gone. But I'm sure Aaryk had his 'deployment wife' just like I have my DVD collection (okay, and a few pairs of shoes, but they're all high heels and Aaryk TOLD me to buy them!).

I guess it's good to remember that my spending sprees weren't JUST a weakness in character (I was supposed to be being frugal after all), but a coping mechanism for being alone.

Interesting article.

Oh, and this is a cool little video, has NOTHING to do with anything, but I just wanted to share!




Tags-

1 Comments:

At March 23, 2008 2:14 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

It is a cool little video!

I think you did a great job while Aaryk was gone, for what that's worth, and I'm so glad that Aaryk's time overseas is over. The article was interesting--yeah, basic psychology differences between men and women.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home