Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blogging for LIFE

I'm still working on my post about abortion, but I did want to be a part of the Blogs for Life today, on this 36th anniversary of the travesty of law known as Roe v. Wade.

For right now, here's a couple of links I found interesting. Hopefully, later on today I'll have a chance to post more. Right now I'm headed off to Church to pray before the Blessed Sacrament that more women will choose life in this coming year.

I'm pro-life, but not religious

Michelle Malkin

Texas Rainmaker

Reported abortions continue to decrease


Have any other good pro-life links? Leave 'em in my comments!

Tags-

1 Comments:

At January 30, 2008 12:00 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

I was going to make a comment on this when I first saw it...and blogger chose that moment to log me out! But I did pray for life that day. "Touchstone" has a whole issue on life causes. I'm only 1/3 of the way through my copy. However, if you google Touchstone magazine, you might be able to find some articles there to link to as well. Thank you for all the links and support for pro-life causes. I won't stop praying or doing all I can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home