Thursday, December 14, 2006

Light blogging

Just a heads up for y'all, it may be light blogging for a few days here. I'm trying to figure out how to get to Illinois for my Aunt's funeral on Saturday morning. I'm working up a post about her over on my family blog, and I'll link to it here when I'm done.

Prayers for all of us are greatly appreciated right now.

Thanks for understanding.

UPDATE- Here a link to my post at my family/friends blog When I Can't Not Write. Also, I'm not going to be able to be at the memorial service, but I hope to go home for a week in February and will get together with most of the family then. Thanks for your prayers.

Tags-

1 Comments:

At December 27, 2006 12:58 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

Ah--sorry I'd missed the update on your trip in February (I've been behind on Internet stuff for the past week). I hope that works out for you all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home