Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday Frivolity!

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Midland

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

Philadelphia
The Inland North
The South
The Northeast
The West
Boston
North Central
What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes

Yeah, there's more!

You Are Gonzo the Great

"Is something burning in here? Oh, it's just me."
You're a total nutball who will do anything for attention.
The first to take a dare, you'll pull almost any stunt.
You're one weird looking creature, but your chickens don't mind!


This meme went around and I finally took a look. Take the top songs from the year you graduated High School and catagorize them. I was amazed at how many I don't remember at all! Seems I either liked a song or don't remember it, although I'm sure I could find them all on You Tube and refresh my memory if I wanted to really take the walk down memory lane!

1982 Greatest Hits
(Numbering is the ranking from their list)

Love it
4. I Love Rock and Roll - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
11. Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor
10. On The Wings Of Love - Jeffrey Osborne
12. 867-5309 (Jenny Jenny) - Tommy Tutone
15. Tainted Love - Softcell
16. Rock This Town - Stray Cats
20. Who Can It Be Now - Men at Work
24. Everybody Wants You - Billy Squire
28. Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes
36. Juke Box Hero - Foreignor
29. Under Pressure - Queen and David Bowie
65. I Ran (So Far Away) - A Flock Of Seagulls
69. Centerfold - J. Geils Band
61. Hurt So Good - John Cougar (Melloncamp)
53. Don't You Want Me - Human League
46. Workin' For A Livin' - Huey Lewis and the News
47. Working For The Weekend - Loverboy
44. Leader Of The Band - Dan Fogelberg
40. Shadows Of The Night - Pat Benatar

Like it
1. Mickey - Toni Basil
43. Jack and Diane - John Cougar (Melloncamp)
45. Maneater - Hall and Oates
55. Vacation - GoGo's
56. I Know What Boys Like - The Waitresses
57. I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) - Hall and Oates
62. Should I Stay Or Should I Go - The Clash
75. Abracadabra - Steve Miller Band
6. Open Arms - Journey
7. I'm So Excited - Pointer Sisters
8. She's Got a Way - Billy Joel
13. Hard To Say I'm Sorry - Chicago
17. We Got The Beat – GoGos
39. Hot In The City - Billy Idol
42. You've Got Another Thing Comin' - Judas Priest
33. Abacab - Genesis
37. Gloria - Laura Branigan

Eh
21. Turn Your Love Around - George Benson
25. Always On My Mind - Willie Nelson
63. Waiting On A Friend - Rolling Stones
71. Leather and Lace - Stevie Nicks and Don Henley
73. Steppin' Out - Joe Jackson
27. I Wouldn't Have Missed It For The World - Ronnie Milsap
38. I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow

Hate it
32. Memory - Barbra Streisand

Don’t remember it
2. Apache - Sugarhill Gang
3. Through The Years - Kenny Rogers
5. You Dropped A Bomb On Me - Gap Band
9. Ribbon In The Sky - Stevie Wonder
14. State of Independence - Donna Summer
18. One Hundred Ways - Quincy Jones and James Ingram
19. Get Down On it - Kool & the Gang
22. Let It Whip - Dazz Band
23. Genius Of Love - Tom Tom Club
26. Planet Rock - Afrika Bambaataa
30. Goobye To You - Scandal
34. Cool (Part 1) - The Time
31. Circles - Atlantic Starr
74. Let Me Tickle Your Fancy - Jermaine Jackson (& Devo)
72. I've Never Been To Me - Charlene
70. Talk Talk - Talk talk
66. The Message - Grandmaster Flash
67. Early In The Morning - Gap Band
68. Shakin' - Eddie Money
64. I Feel Like A Number - Bob Seger
58. Someday, Someway - Marshall Crenshaw
59. Going To A Go-Go - Rolling Stones
60. Love Plus One - Haircut One Hundred
54. I Will Always Love You - Dolly Parton
48. Situation - Yaz
49. Truly - Lionel Richie
50. Mama Used To Say - Junior
51. Paperlate - Genesis
52. Empty Garden (Hey Hey Johnny) - Elton John
41. Murphy's Law - Cheri
35. Kids In America - Kim Wilde


Elf Sledding game

Use your space bar to start him running, and then to jump the bumps and launch him before he crashes. Oh, and also then to make him let go of the present. Your goal is to get him to toss that present as far as you can! At least that's what I think you're supposed to do, since it's all in German!




Tags-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home