Friday, December 29, 2006

The last Friday Frivolity of 2006!

And I almost missed it!

Well, hubby just got home from work (look at the time stamp, and yes, he's been there since 0630!), and now he doesn't leave until Tuesday, so my weekend is looking up!

So, what's YOUR New Year's resolutions? Here's mine...at least according to this quiz! (These news labels are annoying. Please look below them for the 'Read More' button!)






Your New Year's Resolutions

1) Get a pet wallaby

2) Eat more chocolate syrup

3) Travel to Greece

4) Study artificial intelligence

5) Get in shape with belly dancing



I can live with those choices!

I know you all are familiar with

Cute Overload, but have you checked out it's homelier cousin...Ugly Overload? The giant squid thing is especially cool.






Tags-

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 30, 2006 5:06 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

=) Let's see how the Wallaby interacts with Percy... I liked #5 too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home