Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday Frivolity

First up, a quiz!

You Are 4% Democrat

If you have anything in common with the Democrat party, it's by sheer chance.
You're a staunch conservative, and nothing is going to change that!


Heh...no surprise there! What DID surprise me though is that on their 'How Republican are you' quiz, I only scored 52%...go figure ;)

And below the cut, a couple of videos for your amusement!




It's scary, I can just see some of my friends (okay, and probably me too!) reacting very much the same way....

Imagine...Bill, Jason, and Aaryk getting that mysterious case...heh...



Now, I got the links to these two videos from Nodwick, which is where I find some of the coolest stuff for Fridays. His comment on this commercial was- "For the young gamers out there, if you want to know why D&D had such a hard time catching on with the non-nerds, you need look no farther than the marketing plan for the game. And just LOOK at that table! Where's the pizza and Mountain Dew 2-liters?" My first thought was, "Oh my gosh, look at the geeks!", but my second thought was, "Wait a minute, that's not at ALL realistic...I mean, out of five players they have TWO girls? And one doesn't even wear glasses! Sheesh!"

Last night, I was going to make Sloppy Joes for supper, but we were out of bread. So I asked Aaryk what he thought about putting them on tortillas. He turned and looked at me and said, "Wouldn't that make them Sloppy Joses?"

It made me laugh, and I just wanted to share. Oh, and although it's a little odd eating them like tacos, Sloppy Joses are quite tasty! ;)

Have a good weekend everyone!

Tags-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home