Friday, August 04, 2006

Whoo hoo! 100th post!

And it's Friday Frivolity! (Sorry I missed last week, I was in Wilmington NC having a GREAT time!)



Me?!? Geeky?!? Who'da thunk?
Your Geek Profile:

Music Geekiness: High
Geekiness in Love: Moderate
SciFi Geekiness: Moderate
Academic Geekiness: Low
Fashion Geekiness: Low
Gamer Geekiness: Low
Internet Geekiness: Low
Movie Geekiness: Low
General Geekiness: None


I'm sorry, really... ;)


It's good to know that the man doesn't take himself too seriously!

and for my gaming friends we have-
RPG MOTivational posters!

I found these over at Nodwick.com, and as Aaron says-

There's some off-color language and nigh-nekkidness in a few of them, so be warned if you're of tender heart or in a workplace that doesn't go for that sort of thing. And don't forget to be inspired; that's what these posters are for, right?

Here's two of my favorites-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm sure I'll be back to more regular topical blogging soon. Until then, go read Tallguy (linked in my sidebar), he's got some good stuff on Israel's war on terror.

Tags-

1 Comments:

At August 06, 2006 6:10 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Thanks--the posters were soooo funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home